This Notice is issued by KOZ Entertainment. (“Services”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
Websites to which this Notice applies
This Notice applies to the following websites that are operated or controlled by KOZ Entertainment:
(together, the “Sites”)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be stored on your device when you visit a website.
They are generally used to make websites work, to keep track of your movements within the website, to remember your login details, to remember your preferences and interests, and so on.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are placed by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties.
- Essential cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website (e.g.,they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Analytical/Performance Cookiescollect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality and Profile Cookies increase the usability of a website by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Advertising / Targeting Cookies enable a website to send you personalized advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
More information on all aspects of cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org.Please note that KOZ Entertainment has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
- distinguish between visitors;
- improve the use and the functionality of our Sites;
- process your purchase orders;
- tailor our Sites and products to your needs and preferences; and
- analyse how our Sites are used and compile anonymous and aggregate statistics.
We do not use the collected information to create visitor profiles.
What types of cookies do we use?
An overview of the cookies used on our Sites is set out in the following table.
|Name||First Party or Third Party?||Duration||Purpose||Types of data collected|
|_ga||Third Party(Google Analytics)||180 days||Analytical/Performance Cookies||Used to store user session and campaign information|
In addition, we may also use web beacons (or clear GIFs) and other similar technologies in addition to, or in combination with, cookies. A web beacon is typically a transparent graphic image (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that is placed on a website or in an email and it helps us to understand the behaviour of visitors to our Sites. More information on web beacons can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html. Please note that KOZ Entertainment has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
Our Sites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google").
The information generated by Google Analytics Cookies about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
For more information please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/
How can you control cookies and web beacons?
Most internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can set it to refuse them. Please refer to the 'help' button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can do this.
Disabling cookies may impact your experience on our Sites.
If you use different devices to access our Sites, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
More information on how to manage cookies is available from:
http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that KOZ Entertainment has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
In addition, you may opt-out from certain cookies by visiting the following third party websites and selecting which company cookies you would like to opt-out from:
http://www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. Please note that KOZ Entertainment has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, these third party websites.
Last updated: [2023.5.30]